BERLIN, Germany - Formula 1 champion Sebastian Vettel plans to go on the attack in Sunday's March 16 2014 Australian GP, despite problems with his Red Bull car.Vettel told broadcaster Servus TV: "We've been very successful (four Drivers' and Constructors' championships!) but now things are a bit more difficult. We will start the season at a bit of a disadvantage."That means we have to fight, charge forward, take everything we can get."ELECTRICAL ISSUES Vettel endured a frustrating four days of testing in Bahrain due to electrical issues and problems with the car's new Renault 'power unit' and drivetrain.Vettel said: "It's down to the changes in the regulations. We have a completely new drivetrain that has given us a lot of worry so far."It's very complex and we are having difficulty trying to understand everything. When a small part doesn't fit properly the car just won't go."Vettel predicts the introduction of turbo engines will have a major effect on all teams, making the cars less reliable and prone to breakdown.Williams' Felipe Massa posted the fastest time in Bahrain, 1min33.258 (pole in 2013 1min32.330) while Vettel came in 18th-fastest overall while Red Bull team mate Daniel Ricciardo was 10th.Stay with Wheels24 for the 2014 Melbourne F1 GP weekend.