BP Ultimate – the official sponsor of MPH’09 – is offering Wheels24 readers the opportunity to pitch an idea for next year’s MPH Live Motoring Theatre show in South Africa!
Ideas will be published on Wheels24 and the five top ideas, as determined by the Wheels24 and BP Ultimate, will receive a Top Gear DVD plus a copy of Clarkson on Cars.
Clarkson on Cars is written by the UK’s favourite and most controversial car journalist, Jeremy Clarkson.
So, tell us in 200 to 400 words what your stunt idea would be for next year’s MPH show before February 11 February 2009.
Wheels24 will announce the top five ideas on 17 February 2009.
E-mail your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To wrap it up:
- Pitch an idea for a stunt at MPH Live Motoring Theatre.
- It must be between 200-400 words.
- Ideas will be published on Wheels24.
- The five winners will each receive a Top Gear DVD plus a copy of Clarkson on Cars.
- E-mail it to us at email@example.com before 17:00 on Wednesday 11 February 2009.
- Remember to tell us your name, where you from, give a valid e-mail address and a contact number!
- Be creative! (But try to keep it clean!)
- Have fun!
Terms & Conditions
- Representatives from Wheels24 and BP Ultimate will choose the top five ideas.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is only open to South African residents.
- Winners will be announced on Wheels24.co.za.
- BP Ultimate reserves the right to change the prizes.
- Wheels24 reserves the right not to publish all ideas.
- BP Ultimate will notify winners by e-mail.
- After notification BP Ultimate will courier the prizes to the winners.
- The competition closes on 11 February 2009 at 17:00.
- Staff members of 24.com, Media24 Limited, BP, and their PR/advertising agencies are not allowed to enter.