We at Wheels24 are seriously turned on by all things automotive and would like you to share your experiences with your own car with us.
And the best news is that if the Wheels24 journalists will select the best reader road test every month, which means you can win a Garmin GPS or R2500 in cash!
Whether it's a state of the art B-road bruiser or a 32-year old "classic", tell us about our car and what is that makes you love it (or hate it) as much as you do.
Please submit your reader test (not exceeding 500 words) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to include a photo or two (no more than three!) for us to use along with your published test.
We can't wait to read about your wheels, so send your test to us now!
- Articles should not exceed 500 words
- Copy must be unique - plagiarism won't be tolerated.
- Include a photo of your car if possible
- State your name and where you are from
- Include a valid e-mail address or contact number
To visit our reader road test section follow this link:
Terms and conditions:
1. The competition is only open to users who reside in South Africa.
2. If you have won a Wheels24.co.za competition within the last 30 days, you will not be eligible for the prize draw.
3. The competition runs on a monthly basis from the 1st of August 2009 to the 31st of March 2010. A winner will be drawn at the end of every month.
4. To enter the competition you need to submit a road test review.
5. You can submit as many reviews during any given month.
6. The Wheels24 editorial team will select the winning review each month. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize winner will be notified via email, should the prize winner not claim his/her prize within one month of the date of notification, it will be awarded to the next eligible winner.
8. Wheels24.co.za reserves the right to change the prize.
9. Personal information collected will not be shared with any third party.
10. Staff members of 24.com, Media24 Limited, MultiChoice Subscriber Management Services (PTY) Limited, MWEB, their PR agencies, as well as their family, spouses, life partners, business partners and associates may not partake.