HOT WHEELS - BUT IS IT ART? ART hopes that its latest Mercedes' G63 and 65 aftermarket offerings will elevate its status within that particular niche.
The ART manufactory has released its wide-body kit for Mercedes G63 and G65, the ART G Streetline 65 and 63 which they hope will confirm the position of ART tuning as major players in the international Mercedes-Benz premium SUV tuning market.
The development team from Nurnberg has combined the distinctive ART design with the technical demands Mercedes-Benz clients expect from modifications.
The result,with its impressive designand technically innovative solutions does not disapoint,while still maintaining AMG's origional charecter.
TECH SPEC INCLUDES...
• Substantial power increases for both the G63 and G65 gained by reprogramming the ECU and installing high-flow catalytic converters and additional cooling systems for engine's fuel circuit and transmission.
• ART's G streetline 65 wide-body kit, consisting of a front bumper with spoiler, a smooth pair of running board covers with underfloor illumination, a set of large fender flarings with running board illumination and a rear bumper with double reflector units.
• Triple beam light set, with two additional high beams and one daytime running light per side.
• Improving the brake's cooling on the front axle, extra air intakes attached to the front bumper.
• Bi-xenon headlights with diode daytime running light and an ART roof spoiler with LED wide-board brake lights.
• 22” MonoART1 wheels, coated to match the body colour, with 295/35 tyres. And an ART stainless-steel sports exhaust system with three tailpipes each side.
ART’s interiors are cut to fit the specifications of the client, with leather, Alcantara, carbon and wood being the dominant themes of the interior.
Deliveries will start in January 2013.