BIG, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL: The second-generation Volvo XC60 is in Cape Town and we were allowed to have an exclusive poke around the SUV. Image: Sean Parker
Cape Town - Wow, what a week! Pravin Gordhan is no longer the Finance Minister and anti-President Zuma protesters sang 'Kumbaya' outside Parliament.
In the motoring sphere, Ford South Africa were dealt another blow to their reputation when over a 1000 Fiesta STs were added to the recall that affected over 4500 Kuga SUVs.
In a statement, Ford South Africa said affected vehicles lacked a coolant circulation which could cause the engine to overheat, resulting in a crack in the cylinder head.
Sean Parker found himself on the set for an international tv commercial of the Volvo XC60 which is only due in South Africa a year from now.
And lastly, Toyota's new concept car is called the i-Tril...wait, why are you laughing?
Check out the 10 best-performing stories of the week:
1. Ford SA expands safety recall to Fiesta ST
2. Ministers and their R41m luxury cars: Here's what govt spent YOUR money on
3. SA Ministers' luxury cars: Minister Muthambi responds
4. Ministers and their R41-million luxury rides: Best, worst govt cars
5. The Ultimate Toy(ota): Check out this Tonka Hilux bakkie
6. Toyota's new concept car is called the i-Tril...wait, why are you laughing?
7. Here are some cars SA Ministers and their deputies should drive - reader
8. WATCH: Bag-stealing biker gets hit by instant Karma
9. WATCH: Volvo's new XC60 spotted in Cape Town
Image: Sean Parker
10. PICS: Fraudster jailed after crashing a fake Ferrari F430... and claiming insurance