HIGH FIVE: The seventh-generation of the BMW 5 Series, Lance Branquinho at all the generation that were available in SA. Image: Sergio Davids
Cape Town - This week in SA news has been dominated by conversations about a viral video at Spur, that didn't include any sizzling ribs.
In motoring however is where you'll find all the good stuff.
We've rounded up the 10 most popular stories on Wheels24 this week, including why Mazda South Africa pulled its CX-3 model from the 2017 South African Car of the Year competition.
If you've ever wanted how to guide on how to obtain a personalised numberplate, we've got you covered.
And what about a history lesson about the BMW 5 Series in South Africa? Lance Branquinho offers extensive knowledge into one of the world's most popular cars.
Check out the 10 best-performing stories of the week:
1. JMPD traffic cop dispute - why you should use a dashcam
2. Want a personalised number plate in SA? Here's what you need to know
3. Inside Mazda's fallout with the 2017 SA Car of the Year
Image: Wheels24 / Janine van der Post
4. Drunk driving: JPSA questions Tony Yengeni DUI sentencing
5. Mzansi's amazing Fives - history of the BMW 5 Series in SA
Image: Wheels24 / Sergio Davids
6. AARTO: Rehabilitation school for SA road traffic offenders?
Image: Amavel Moreira
7. 'I can hardly wait for the day' - Schumacher Jnr eyes driving licence
Image: AFP / Jens Wolf
8. Driver demerit system, tracking offenders... Transport Dept speaks on AARTO
9. Bakkie prank gone wrong: Parents charged with child endangement
10. 2018 Volkswagen Touareg spotted in South Africa