DON'T FALL FOR IT! A recent road rage incident in Gauteng has left us bemused at how easily a situation can escalate. Image: iStock
Cape Town - From protesting students to court applications to halt the Public Protector's report regarding state capture.... it's been a crazy week in South Africa.
Amidst all of the intense political drama, you might have missed out on these six top lifestyle stories.
From a guide on dealing with road rage to Jamie Oliver's insulting tweet about paella, we have you covered.
Sit back and enjoy the top six stories of the week:
1. 'You assaulted me!' Angry driver 'stabs' BMW in bizarre Gauteng road rage
A video shows two angry drivers, one wielding a knife and the other a police baton, attack one another in Gauteng. We list advice on dealing with road rage in SA
2. Helen Zille on being called a whore and a concubine
In her book, Not Without a Fight, Helen Zille talks about the furore that was unleashed after she picked an all-male cabinet.
3. 6 ways to an allergy-free Halloween
Halloween can be really scary for kids with asthma and allergies – and for their parents – unless they take precautions, an allergist advises.
4. WATCH: Great white totally breaches shark cage with diver still inside
Shocking footage of great white shark breaching a shark cage off the coast of Guadalupe Island – local experts Marine Dynamics weigh in.
5. Download old matric exam papers here.One week left before the finals start! Parent24 offers hundreds of old exam papers to help matriculants prepare for their exams.
6. Jamie Oliver’s paella tweet that caused an uproar on the internet
The British chef insulted his Spanish fans by including an (apparently) non-traditional ingredient in his paella recipe.