JOHANNSEBURG, Gauteng - Duduzane Zuma, son of South African president Jacob Zuma, was negligent in causing a vehicle collision in which a woman was killed, an inquest into the crash revealed on Thursday (Dec 12 2014).Randburg Magistrate's Court magistrate, Lolita Chetty, said: "This court finds that the death of Phumzile Dube was prima facie brought about by the negligent actions of Suspect 2, Zuma. He failed to conduct himself in a reasonable manner under the circumstances."After Chetty read the findings and the inquest concluded, Zuma shook hands with prosecutor Yusuf Baba, National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) spokesman Nathi Mncube, and other lawyers.He greeted journalists as he left the court but refused comment.ZUMA DEFENCE REJECTEDChetty went through the evidence and said Zuma's defence was rejected by the inquest. He chose to drive at a normal speed while it was raining, which exposed him and his Porsche vehicle to dangerous consequences.On February 1 2014, Zuma's car rear-ended Jabulani Vusi Dlamini's minibus taxi on northern Johannesburg's M1 South off-ramp to Grayston Drive, Sandton. Dube, a passenger in the minibus, was killed and three other people were injured.Zuma told the inquest court that he lost control of his Porsche when it hit a puddle but back in July 2014 the National Prosecuting Authority declined to prosecute Zuma because it felt there was insufficient evidence.In November 2014, the state and defence presented closing arguments and Chetty took two weeks do examine the documentation handed in by the legal teams.After proceedings, Mncube said the finding did not mean Zuma had been found guilty of anything: "We will get the transcripts of the record and then the NPA is going to consider whether to prosecute. It is not a given that prosecution will ensue."He said there is a lot of evidence to study. He would not speculate on the possibility of a culpable homicide charge.