FANCY A TRACK DAY, WITH YOUR CAT? Lotus manufactured racing helmets specifically for cats, but they were only available to purchase on April 1. Image: Supplied
Cape Town - With concerned citizens protesting in South Africa, there are numerous stories you may have missed out on this week.
Sit back and relax
Car sales figures for March were published and Ford in being investigated in the US as its recall might not remedy the problem facing thousands of their cars, vans and SUVs.
There's also five of the best automotive April Fools' pranks as well as a crazy road rage incident.
So, sit back and enjoy our top 10 most popular stories of the first week of March:
1. Ultimate 'ghost' police: Cut-out police car spotted in Tshwane
Image: Arrive Alive
2. SA's best-selling cars: Polo Vivo remains a top seller
3. Ford's global recall: Fire 'fix' doesn't work - report
4. 'Serve the people, not their egos' - Readers respond to SA Ministers' luxury cars
5. Best-selling bakkies in SA: Hilux, Ranger slug it out during in March
6. 5 amazing automotive April Fools' Day pranks you might have missed
7. SA road rage: Bakkie driver punches Ford Kuga owner in traffic
8. This is how much the Toyota 86 will cost in SA
9. SA fuel price breakdown: Here's all you need to kno
10. SA car sales March 2017: The calm before the storm