WHAT A SELFIE! Two motoring icons, Valentino Rossi (left) and Ken Block (right), pose for a 'selfie' at the Goodwood festival of speed. Image: Instagram
LONDON, England - The Goodwood Festival of Speed is as close as you'll get to motoring nirvana, with everything from hypercars, race cars and motorsports most famous faces.
The 2015 event included highlights such as Valentino Rossi riding his bike through the Goodwood house, Ken Block taking host Lord March up the hill sideways in his Hoonigan Mustang and Jenson Button screeching up the hill in Ayrton Senna's McLaren MP4/6 F1 car.
With so many motoring personalities in close proximity photographers were bound to capture some awesome images from the Goodwood festival.
BEST MOMENTS FROM GOODWOOD
Check out five of the best behind-the-scenes moments from the 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed:
1. Mercedes F1 driver Nico Rosberg and MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi dining in the Goodwood house:
2. McLaren F1 driver Jenson Button sits in Ayrton Senna's McLaren MP4/6 F1 car, which he drove up the hill, his wife Jessica Michibata poses on the left front tyre.
3. The rare Volkswagen Golf R400, (300kW) was on display at Goodwood. Only one in the world.
4. A McLaren 650S decked out in British police livery. Looks brilliant.
5. Valentino Rossi and Ken Block grab a quick 'selfie' at Goodwood on Sunday (June 28 2015).