RANGE UPGRADED: Honda SA upgraded its Ballade range. Image: QuickPic
• Standard daytime running lights
• Upgraded interior finishes and detail
• Higher spec for Executive models
Cape Town - Honda Motors Southern Africa has announced a series of updates to its popular Ballade sedan. The company says the changes have been designed to “add further appeal to the model range.”
Aesthetically, the 2017 Ballade benefits from redesigned front and rear bumpers, a revised grille, and new wheel designs.
At a glance
Daytime running lights are now standard across the entire Honda Ballade range. The flagship Executive model gains LED headlights as standard.
The Executive version is fitted with fully automatic air-conditioning, leather seats and is also equipped with a keyless entry system and engine start/stop button. For enhanced child safety, ISOFIX child seat tethers are now fitted across all Ballade models.
READ: Executive touch for new Ballade flagship in SA
The 2017 Honda Ballade range is available in a choice of four colours. They are Taffeta White, Alabaster Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic and Carnelian Red Pearl.
The model line-up and pricing is as follows:
• Honda Ballade 1.5 Trend Manual - R238 800
• Honda Ballade 1.5 Trend CVT - R254 200
• Honda Ballade 1.5 Elegance Manual - R267 800
• Honda Ballade 1.5 Elegance CVT - R283 200
• Honda Ballade 1.5 Executive CVT - R307 200
The recommended retail pricing includes a five-year or 200 000km warranty, a four-year or 60 000km service plan, as well as three years of AA Roadside Assistance.