Paris, France - Defending Formula 1 champion Sebastian Vettel has warned he will bounce back in the next two grands prix in China and Bahrain.The 24-year-old, sixth in the championship after two races and 17 points behind leader Fernando Alonso, was second in the opening race in Australia and didn’t finish in rain-drenched Malaysia.However Vettel - who were he to defend his World title would be the youngest to win the title three times consecutively - said he wasn't too concerned by his early-season poor showing in the previously all-conquering Red Bull car.'GOOD RACE IN AUSTRALIA'"I'm confident for the next two races (Shanghai April 15, Bahrain April 22)," said Vettel, who was in Paris to accept the Sports Academy Grand Prix prize voted for by 50 sporting personalities for the most outstanding sporting achievement of 2011."We had a good race in Australia and in Malaysia it was a bit chaotic. It's a shame I didn't get a point in Malaysia," added Vettel, who moaned after the race that Indian driver Narain Karthikeyan was “an idiot” after a collision between them cost him any chance of a points finish.The season was young and there was plenty to come from him and his car. "There are a lot of races and we should be in good shape," he said. "Today I had a couple of hours in our simulator to prepare for China and Bahrain but we have to prove it on the circuits."