--
 
Good debt vs bad debt: Get clued up!

A large percentage of South Africa is currently in debt and what is not always fully understood is that debt is not just debt.

Roadblocks in SA: 8 things to know

Can an officer search your car at a roadblock? Do you have the right to film the police? Do you know your rights?

Massa confident he'll stay

2012-10-05 08:29

GETTING COMFORTABLE: Ferrari's Felipe Massa is confident he'll keep his seat with Ferrari, amid speculation of him being replaced by a Force India driver.

SUZUKA, Japan - Felipe Massa said on Thursday, October 4, 2012, he was confident he would keep his seat with Ferrari next year despite widespread speculation he would be replaced by one of the Force India drivers.

Both German Nico Hulkenberg and Briton Paul di Resta have been linked to his seat alongside two-time champion and current series leader Fernando Alonso.

UPBEAT AND CONFIDENT

On the eve of this weekend's Japanese Grand Prix, Massa stayed upbeat about his future and his recently improved form. But the Brazilian remains 143 points adrift of team mate Alonso and has yet to deliver a podium finish this season.

Asked if there had been a decision taken on his future, he said: "I think nothing at the moment, but I am pretty confident that things will be okay..."

He added: "I think, as I said, I am pretty confident that things are going in the right direction.

"Sergio Perez has been doing a good job this year so I think he has shown his performance and I am happy he can sign for a big team as well.

"Let's concentrate to have a good result and we will see. Until things are signed, better to not talk too much and concentrate on the job and that is the right direction.

"I hope we can have a good race here, and a good end to the championship - that is important for me, the team, everybody."

With six races remaining, Massa can still play a key role for Ferrari in both the drivers' and the constructors' championships.


NEXT ON WHEELS24X
Read more on:    f1  |  ferrari  |  felipe massa

Inside Wheels24

Hamilton conspiracy: Mercedes pens 'letter to fans'

Mercedes has published a letter in response to many fans accusing the F1 team of deliberately sabotaging Lewis Hamilton's 2016 title bid.

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.