India - Vijay Mallya has flagged Abu Dhabi (in two weeks) as the accelerated deadline for the announcement of Force India's 2012 race drivers.The billionaire had intended to hold off until mid-December, 2011, but reports during the past week strongly suggest he had already settled on Paul di Resta with Nico Hulkenberg – which has worried Adrian Sutil who - if he is ultimately to lose his seat - wants the time between now and the end of the year to find a new one.Sutil said: "I am happy that he has understood this (need) now."Mallya commented: "I have three top drivers, but only two can sit in the cars. This is a difficult decision."DRIVER DECISIONHe went on to hail Force India's 2011 Friday and reserve driver, Hulkenberg: “He has done his job very well and the fact that he put his Williams on pole position in Brazil (2010) says it all.”Sutil, however, argues that he, too, has done a good job recently alongside his rookie team mate Di Resta.Sutil said: "I’m doing the best job possible. That should be quite obvious but ultimately they must make the decision. I will look around a bit, of course," he admitted, “but I will behave loyally to the team with which I have been together for so long."Let's wait for the decision," he said.With his sponsors Medion and Capri-Sun in tow, Sutil's main alternative for 2012 is Williams.